GameRz Stuntages
Welcome the TnGPStudioS Forums, There is a message for you.

Please don't spam unless there is a spamming forum or cateogary. Use the Rules. Do good stuff on our forums inorder to earn Moderatorship or Leg - Ship.
GameRz Stuntages
Welcome the TnGPStudioS Forums, There is a message for you.

Please don't spam unless there is a spamming forum or cateogary. Use the Rules. Do good stuff on our forums inorder to earn Moderatorship or Leg - Ship.
GameRz Stuntages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTnPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Note: Theme Changed Due to glitches on forum

[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ash
Ash
Owner

Character Stats
Forum Game master:
[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Left_bar_bleue100/100[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Vide
PostSubject: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct storyline.   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 am

Hello, Guest. I have been creating this Add-On. Since 7 months, my friend and me took 7 months to make this!. I would like to thank my friend who isn't on Forums but my irl friend, Toni. You may laugh or something on his name because his name is excactly like LCS hero. But nevermind Let me explain and say about my Project!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features

Correct Storyline - 100%

Correct Cars and Modelling from Side to Side - 98%, its because we have to add 2 more cars Very Happy

Correct Toni Player - 100%, well there should be mistake. But still Smile

Correct Liberty city place full Mapped - 95%, still some bugs. Leader of Mapping -TONI, my Irl friend-, Mapping the edges -Raj-

The Savepoints of LCS - 99%, bugs in house!

Gangs of LCS - 100%

Sounds - 10%, I am really sorry extracting the sounds and all manually..Is very tough but it will be done soon.

Anim of Jumping, Falling, Dieing, car accident etc. - 90%, I have just edited them from GTA 4 IFP file.

Cars going on Street in the same way no Bugs - 100%, Leader of this -RAJ-

Interface (Life Bar, Weapons Icon) - 70%, The Health Bar aka Life bar and Weapon bar is little Messed up.

Other Gangs Shooting Us - 100%, There is no BALLAS or other gangs only LCS gangs.

Map - 100%, maybe some problem I didn't see any problem so 100%.

Fonts - 100% Extracted from PSP iso file to Pc file and took the .gxt.

LCS graphics - 80%, just to need to set lcsgraph.ini to the real one.

Snow Falling! - 99%, sometimes water falls Very Happy

Weather Changing - 100%.

Fighting, Targets and Correct Stances to catch bats guns - 96%, still more Stances to be added.Sometimes it kicks someone balls Very Happy

Objects - 98%, Some aren't there. Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me Explain Some of them

Correct Storyline- The storyline of LCS is added. It have right cutscenes, same Peoples same subtitles. But the sounds aren't added still.

Correct cars and Modelling from side to side - Cars are added and they are moded soo well.. It matches with this Game.

Correct toni Player - Toni the guy or hero in GTA LCS.

Liberty city MAP - It is added but some bugs due to missing .map files.

Savepoints of LCS - It is added and correct MAPIcon for it.

Gangs of LCS - It is totally added. But sometimes some gangs hit themselves.

Anims - Fully added but i just extracted from GTA 4 anim and change to Lcs..So you have to expect some bugs.

Loadscreens - Added but Different because i did this add-on ON GTA SAN ANDREAS.

Songs - Added !!@!@

Car going in Steet Ways - It is added because the liberty city road and GTA sa road quitely different..So the cars goes in this MAP WAY!!@!

Weather Changing, Snow Falling - Added and fully Hawt looking with the Game Very Happy

Targets, Fighting Stances - It fights same like GTA LCS. Because of GTA SA game it have some bugs.

Objects - Objects means the buildings, trees etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTA san andreas is converted into GTA LCS. No other games can work with it. YOU NEED GTA SANANDREAS!

One Screenshot while i was Playing as BETA -

[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto 2a9pefp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things will be not working with it

ARE - Sa-mp, not quite sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS GAME WILL BE RELEASED IN WEEKS AS A BETA!!!!!!!!! I am gonna upload at Torrent! So if you don't know how to DOwnload with torrent, see the rules topic and click on first one.

Thank you, Guest

---------------------------------------
OFF TOPIC:
You are thinking why it says "Hello, your name" at the first line. It is because i used the code USERNAME with the brackets {}
---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzstuntages.roflforum.net
BKDeath20

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Very well, that's a nice project that you made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zamogutsar
The Help line
The Help line

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:23 am

Sweeeet

Guud Job
Back to top Go down
Ash
Ash
Owner

Character Stats
Forum Game master:
[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Left_bar_bleue100/100[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Oh thanks you both!
Back to top Go down
davis

PostSubject: project   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 pm

This project work? or so bugged?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Ash
Owner

Character Stats
Forum Game master:

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Well, i am busy with my job. So i will do this project after a few days
Back to top Go down
davis

PostSubject: qsd   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Andrew

Character Stats
Forum Game master:

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:35 am

Good Luck Ash Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dslocalupdates.ml1.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto   [PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto Empty

Back to top Go down

[PROJECT]Created 90% of GTA sa into GTA LCS with Correct sto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameRz Stuntages :: Projects And Achievements! :: Projects -

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com