GameRz Stuntages
Welcome the TnGPStudioS Forums, There is a message for you.

Please don't spam unless there is a spamming forum or cateogary. Use the Rules. Do good stuff on our forums inorder to earn Moderatorship or Leg - Ship.
GameRz Stuntages
Welcome the TnGPStudioS Forums, There is a message for you.

Please don't spam unless there is a spamming forum or cateogary. Use the Rules. Do good stuff on our forums inorder to earn Moderatorship or Leg - Ship.
GameRz Stuntages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTnPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Note: Theme Changed Due to glitches on forum

-NEWS- 21 Marth '10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
vandooz
vandooz
TeamsViggy Owner

Character Stats
Forum Game master:
-NEWS- 21 Marth '10 Left_bar_bleue100/100-NEWS- 21 Marth '10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

-NEWS- 21 Marth '10 Vide
PostSubject: -NEWS- 21 Marth '10   -NEWS- 21 Marth '10 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 am

Hey there fellow readers,
we been busy with mapping VRP-S (aka TeamSviggy RP, see Projects for more info).

So we mapped 12 islands and some custom interiors, and we need to script all those.
Its a hard time because many people asked or requested their ideas for our gamemode.
And i was just bored. So i did make the bank.

Some VRP-S (VandoozRolePlay-Survival) news which not added in 'Projects'. Because GTA SA:MP got dollars,
we decided to make another valua: SM (StaalMunt, SteelCoin or SteelMoney), we also decided to make a special Include for those scripters which want to script something with SM for VRP-S. Also there's a Quest-include planned, for those who want to make some quests for VRP-S.

The include downloads will be downloadable soon, at vandooz-rp.nl

Greetings,

Vandooz
Scripter of VRP-S
Back to top Go down
http://vandooz-rp.nl

-NEWS- 21 Marth '10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameRz Stuntages :: TeamSviggy Bush Vs Terrorists [Sa-mp Server] [IP:95.211.8.147:4800] :: Updates/News/Announcements -

Forum free | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com